You may view the latest RFQs by visiting the Opportunities section: https://www.burket.ph/opportunities
To view all the RFQs, sign-in to the homepage. You can filter the timeline and show only RFQs by clicking on the RFQ button.
How to submit a quotation
- Click on the "Submit Offer" button on the RFQ. Once on the RFQ page, you will be able to see the details of the request.
- Write a brief introduction of your company and your offer details on the field provided. If you need more info from the buyer, you may add them here.
- You may attach up to 3 photos or documents relevant to your offer.
- Click on Submit to send your offer. The buyer will be notified that they have received a new quote.
- You can view all the quotes you have sent on the Quotes section on the seller dashboard: https://www.burket.ph/sell/quotes
Here are some tips when sending quotations:
- Replying as soon as possible can increase your chances to sell.
- Keep your company profile updated and engaging to improve your brand and easily gain the trust of buyers
- Stay positive in your responses and communications no matter what, and consider personalizing your messages to help cater to your customer’s individual needs.
- Remember that your buyer is looking for help. Whether you give them advice or a recommendation, giving them what they need will help build trust and create a good relationship with your customer.
- It's good practice to end your messages with a question, to engage the buyer and help them make their decision.
Provide your potential buyers with a good experience, and they will become your loyal customers! Happy selling, and good luck on your Burket journey ahead!