In an effort to allow customers full control of their data, Burket established this policy to process data deletion requests coming from users. This is to guarantee every user's "right to be forgotten" unless there is a compelling reason for data retention.
The deletion policy applies to:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processes
- When the individual withdraws consent
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the relevant processing activity
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed
- Where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
End users can request personal data deletion by submitting an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org containing their email address, a contact number and the company name/login used in Burket.
Once we have verified ownership of the account, the deletion process will take up to 2 working days.
Upon deletion of personal data, Burket retains publicly available company data in order to maintain accurate reports and metrics.
If you wish to know more about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com